- 바로가기 메뉴
- 본문 바로가기
1. Develop and distribute leisure sports programs for people with impairments
2. Aid physical activities for youth with impairments
- Aid physical activities for youth with impairments who have been excluded from their physical education programs in schools.
3. Aid physical education classes for university students with impairments
- Provide classes for university students with impairments to invigorate leisure sports. (linked to university classes)
4. Invigorate leisure sports participation by operating various types of classes
- Operating summer/winter sports camps
5. Supporting sports activities in public plaza for people with impairments in Sports for All
- Target groups : Communities and clubs participating in sports activities in public plaza
6. Cultivate various leisure sports clubs by expanding the categories of the clubs
7. Traveling leisure sports service operations
- Provide consultations regarding sports activities as well as leisure sports program information for people with impairments staying at hospitals, rehabilitation centers, and nursing homes.
8. Host leisure sports games between teams consisting of both people with and without impairments.
- Regional Societal Leisure Sports Games: a regional event where club members come together to participate in different sports events
- National Societal Leisure Sports Games: A nationl event where people with and without impairments come together to participate in different sports events
9. Development of wheelchairs for National Para Games
10. Development of wheelchairs suitable for Korean body shape.